Thursday 19 July 2012

Michelle Williams Talks Dawson?s Creek Reunion

Talk of a ‘Dawson?s Creek’ reunion has popped up once again with Michelle Williams sharing at this year?s Comic Con that she?s game for a comeback as Jen Lindley.                                     The only problem, Williams former alter ego died in the end but that hasn’t stopped the successful Hollywood actress from the possibility of bringing the former WB series back to the small screen. Williams made the comment just days ago when the actress was promoting her new movie ?Oz: The Great and Powerful? at Comic Con in San Diego. When asked if she would consider a Dawson?s Creek reunion, Williams replied, “I would very happily do a reunion show, I don’t know what it would be.? My character died in the end, so there are certain limitations for me. It’s either I come back as a ghost or I’m shot through a lot of gauzy, hazy light as my nineteen-year-old self.” Williams isn’t the only one interested in resurrecting the teen series that aired back in 1998 from creator Kevin Williamson.? James Van Der Beek, who many remember as the title character, and [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/BNhkbUPp9cs/

new york knicks president day lin j.r. smith espn jeremy lin sleigh bells meek

No comments:

Post a Comment